GALLERY: Were you in last night’s Festival Too crowd?
- Credit: Ian Burt
A downpour of rain didn't stop the crowds enjoying Festival Too's night of free music on the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn.
Some put up a brolly while others chose to shelter undercover as the storm passed - but everyone still made the most of the entertainment.
Now in its 31st year, the festival has once again managed to secure performances by popular mainstream artists.
Last night's listings - titled 'Back in the Day' - featured Odyssey, Kym Mazelle and DJs Phats & Small.
Bridget Nurse, chairman of the festival's organising committee, said: 'Despite the rain, it's still so great to have the Festival Too stage back.'
You may also want to watch:
Tonight, teenage pop act The Vamps will take to the stage and their fans are expected to travel across the country to see them perform.
Tomorrow's offerings are billed as 'Lazy Sunday' with bands from the BBC Introducing scheme from noon. The event will be presented by Radio One DJ Sophie Little.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
The 1000mph Bloodhound world land speed record car will also be on show and the Tuesday Market Place air raid shelter will be open for tours.
The full line up for this weekend includes - Saturday, July 2: Tuesday Market Place, from 6.30pm. The Vamps, New Hope Club, DJ Mark Malle and others. Sunday, July 3 - Tuesday Market Place, from noon. Rebelation, Kingdom Keys, Jake Morrell and others.
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts listed for next weekend.
• Is your town organising a music festival? Email firstname.lastname@example.org