GALLERY: Were you in last night’s Festival Too crowd?
- Credit: Ian Burt
A downpour of rain didn't stop the crowds enjoying Festival Too's night of free music on the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn.
Some put up a brolly while others chose to shelter undercover as the storm passed - but everyone still made the most of the entertainment.
Now in its 31st year, the festival has once again managed to secure performances by popular mainstream artists.
Last night's listings - titled 'Back in the Day' - featured Odyssey, Kym Mazelle and DJs Phats & Small.
Bridget Nurse, chairman of the festival's organising committee, said: 'Despite the rain, it's still so great to have the Festival Too stage back.'
You may also want to watch:
Tonight, teenage pop act The Vamps will take to the stage and their fans are expected to travel across the country to see them perform.
Tomorrow's offerings are billed as 'Lazy Sunday' with bands from the BBC Introducing scheme from noon. The event will be presented by Radio One DJ Sophie Little.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
The 1000mph Bloodhound world land speed record car will also be on show and the Tuesday Market Place air raid shelter will be open for tours.
The full line up for this weekend includes - Saturday, July 2: Tuesday Market Place, from 6.30pm. The Vamps, New Hope Club, DJ Mark Malle and others. Sunday, July 3 - Tuesday Market Place, from noon. Rebelation, Kingdom Keys, Jake Morrell and others.
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts listed for next weekend.
• Is your town organising a music festival? Email firstname.lastname@example.org