Frustration for Take That fans as website struggles with demand for Norwich gig tickets
- Credit: supplied by DawBell PR
Take That fans are today eagerly trying to get tickets for the band's new tour which includes a date in Norwich.
Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald will perform at Norwich City's stadium on Friday, June 16, the final date of their 22-date Wonderland Live tour.
Take That fans who have already pre-ordered the band's new Wonderland album are today being given the chance to buy up to four tickets from 9.30am ahead of the general release of tickets to the public on Friday.
Some lucky fans were quickly able to snap up tickets, however for others there was frustration as the website appeared to struggle to cope with the amount of people trying to get tickets.
As well as Norwich, Take That – who this summer played to a crowd of 65,000 at London's Hyde Park – will also be going to Newcastle, Glasgow, Dublin, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, London, Swansea and the band's hometown Manchester during their tour.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Take That Wonderland Live tour go on general sale to the public at 9.30am on Friday.
Admission prices for the Carrow Road date are seats £55, £65, £85 and £95 and pitch standing £59.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
Tickets will be on sale at www.gigsandtours.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
They will only be sold through the above websites and not through Norwich City's ticket offices or website.