Four fantastic places to celebrate National Cupcake Week 2017 in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate National Cupcake Week 2017 we've rounded up some of the best places in Norwich to pick up a cupcake from.
• Cupcake & Co, Norwich
Cupcake & Co began as a small stall on Norwich Market but later moved into a new home at 83 Upper St Giles Street from which owner Anne Falgate sells a range of homemade cupcakes and brownies, with gluten free and vegan options available. Cherry bakewell and rose and pistachio cupcakes have been available in store recently.
• Katie's Cake Box, Norwich
Katie's Cake Box is one of the recent additions to Norwich Market. The stall, located at Stall 126, Row F sells a range of sweet treats, from unicorn cookies and macarons to decadent cupcakes. Flavours change daily, but previous cupcakes have included red velvet, Milky Bar, Nutella and Oreo.
You may also want to watch:
• Cupcakes & Bubbles, Norwich
Located on Norwich's historic Timber Hill, Cupcakes & Bubbles is serving up homemade cupcakes alongside glasses of champagne and prosecco. The cafe bar is the brain child of Norwich residents Tracey Watt and Pepe Ong, who have both been working in the catering industry for more than 25 years. Cupcake flavours on the menu include salted caramel, s'mores, lemon and vanilla and carrot and cinnamon. Gluten free and diet cake options are also available.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
• Cake by Figbar, Norwich
While this one may be cheating, as Figbar don't technically class their offerings as cupcakes, they do offer individual small cakes, which are pretty much the same thing. Located on Row B of Norwich Market, the stall opens from Tuesday to Saturday, with their menu varying daily. Previous treats have included mini funfetti cakes, jaffa cakes and chocolate bundt cakes.