Four fantastic places to celebrate National Cupcake Week 2017 in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate National Cupcake Week 2017 we've rounded up some of the best places in Norwich to pick up a cupcake from.
• Cupcake & Co, Norwich
Cupcake & Co began as a small stall on Norwich Market but later moved into a new home at 83 Upper St Giles Street from which owner Anne Falgate sells a range of homemade cupcakes and brownies, with gluten free and vegan options available. Cherry bakewell and rose and pistachio cupcakes have been available in store recently.
• Katie's Cake Box, Norwich
Katie's Cake Box is one of the recent additions to Norwich Market. The stall, located at Stall 126, Row F sells a range of sweet treats, from unicorn cookies and macarons to decadent cupcakes. Flavours change daily, but previous cupcakes have included red velvet, Milky Bar, Nutella and Oreo.
You may also want to watch:
• Cupcakes & Bubbles, Norwich
Located on Norwich's historic Timber Hill, Cupcakes & Bubbles is serving up homemade cupcakes alongside glasses of champagne and prosecco. The cafe bar is the brain child of Norwich residents Tracey Watt and Pepe Ong, who have both been working in the catering industry for more than 25 years. Cupcake flavours on the menu include salted caramel, s'mores, lemon and vanilla and carrot and cinnamon. Gluten free and diet cake options are also available.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
- 10 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
• Cake by Figbar, Norwich
While this one may be cheating, as Figbar don't technically class their offerings as cupcakes, they do offer individual small cakes, which are pretty much the same thing. Located on Row B of Norwich Market, the stall opens from Tuesday to Saturday, with their menu varying daily. Previous treats have included mini funfetti cakes, jaffa cakes and chocolate bundt cakes.