Former Taverham High School student Andrew Stone enters Celebrity Big Brother house
Celebrity dancer Andrew Stone, who grew up in Taverham and Weston Longville, was one of the contestants to enter reality television show Celebrity Big Brother tonight.
Stone, who is best known from reality TV series Pineapple Dance Studios, has been dancing since the age of eight and has performed with Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.
Shamed X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza will appear alongside the former Taverham High School student, as well as Welsh rugby player Gareth Thomas, who surprised the sporting world in 2009 when he came out as gay.
They are joined in the house by Loose Women star Denise Welch, former EastEnder Natalie Cassidy and actor Michael Madsen.
Also appearing are Irish model Georgia Salpa, Kirk Norcross from The Only Way Is Essex and footballer Ryan Giggs' sister-in-law Natasha.
You may also want to watch:
The other contestants in the show are Playboy models and twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon, former So Solid Crew star Romeo Dunn and page 3 girl Nicola McLean.
This is the second year the show has been on Channel Five after it was dropped by Channel Four, and it has struggled to pull in viewers.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
Although it is not Stone's first Big Brother appearance, as he appeared in the house in 2010, when he taught housemates a Glee-themed musical task.