Former Emmerdale star enjoys a spot of pampering at Jarrolds
Emmerdale's former bad boy turned stage actor Lyndon Ogbourne swapped prosecution for pampering during his stay in Norwich this week.
Lyndon is starring in the Agatha Christie courtroom drama Verdict at the Theatre Royal until Saturday, and on Tuesday he took some time out to show that beauty treatments are not just for girls at the hair and beauty department in Jarrolds.
Lyndon said: 'The Retreat is absolutely fantastic. I was looked after fantastically well by the team at Jarrolds. 'The pampering was great. Too many guys think something like this isn't for them – but it is. Being able to just relax and completely chill out is just so good for the soul.
'I am loving it here in Norwich. We had a fantastic audience on the first night of Verdict and everyone has been so warm. The theatre is such a fantastic space and I love Norfolk. I am staying just outside the city in the beautiful countryside but I will be heading into the city before performances so I can get to see more of it. I have been to Norfolk a few times before for parties but it is great to see just how much the county has to offer.'
For more information on Verdict at the Theatre Royal or to book tickets visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk or call 01603 630000.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm