Former Children’s Laureate, Dame Jacqueline Wilson, to celebrate launch of new book in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Best-selling children's author Dame Jacqueline Wilson will celebrate the launch of her new book in Norwich next weekend.
She will be at the Assembly House next Saturday to promote The Butterfly Club in an event organised by Waterstones in Norwich.
Dame Jacqueline, whose books have sold over 35 million copies, will discuss her work and answer questions from the audience.
The Butterfly Club is her 101st novel and is described as a heart-warming story of friendship, confidence and becoming your own person.
The author's other works include the Tracey Beaker series of books, and she is a former Children's Laureate. Signed copies of the book will be available from Waterstones in Castle Street.
The event starts at 11am. Tickets are £7 for adult, £5 for children, or £18 including a signed copy of the book. Tickets are available from www.waterstones.com/events
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed