Former Children’s Laureate, Dame Jacqueline Wilson, to celebrate launch of new book in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Best-selling children's author Dame Jacqueline Wilson will celebrate the launch of her new book in Norwich next weekend.
She will be at the Assembly House next Saturday to promote The Butterfly Club in an event organised by Waterstones in Norwich.
Dame Jacqueline, whose books have sold over 35 million copies, will discuss her work and answer questions from the audience.
The Butterfly Club is her 101st novel and is described as a heart-warming story of friendship, confidence and becoming your own person.
The author's other works include the Tracey Beaker series of books, and she is a former Children's Laureate. Signed copies of the book will be available from Waterstones in Castle Street.
You may also want to watch:
The event starts at 11am. Tickets are £7 for adult, £5 for children, or £18 including a signed copy of the book. Tickets are available from www.waterstones.com/events
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street