Forest Live 2017: Everything you need to know ahead of the Elbow gig at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Forest Live returns to Thetford for another year as Elbow, Rick Astley, Olly Murs and Clean Bandit take to the stage this week. First up is BRIT award-winning and festival favourite Elbow with hits such as 'One Day Like This' bound to get arms waving in the air. From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know ahead of their concert this Thursday night.
Thursday, June 29
Car Parks: 5.00pm
You may also want to watch:
Steve Mason (support): 7.35pm
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
Concert Ends: 10.45pm
Unfortunately, it's not looking like a beautiful day for Elbow's gig - but it won't be too bad either! Conditions are expected to be overcast then cloudy from 7pm with highs of 18C.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures at the event. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
WHAT CAN'T YOU BRING?
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn't able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Tickets are still available for Elbow's gig and are priced at £46.50 including booking fee and can be purchased here.TRAVEL
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
The Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.