Football club is venue for Christmas bazaar
Mary Rudd This year the annual Christmas Bazaar is returning to a city centre venue having been out in the county last year.
This year the annual Christmas Bazaar is returning to a city centre venue having been out in the county last year.
The preview evening is always a great social occasion as well as the perfect opportunity to find those unusual Christmas presents that will either start your shopping on the right note or round it off if you are super organised with your list.
There will be more than 30 stalls with a complete range on offer which will include clothing, food, bath products and even some hand made hats. The preview part of the bazaar takes place on Wednesday November 19 from 6pm to 9pm with tickets costing £12.50 to include wine and canapés.
If you want to attend the full day of shopping, which runs from 9.30pm to 3.30pm on November 20, admission is £5 on the door.
Both events will take place in the Top of the Terrace at Norwich City Football Club. The room is accessible by lift, and there is free parking beside the club.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 8 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 9 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 10 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
On the preview evening, £7 from every ticket will be added to 10pc of all the sales, and together they will be donated to Thornage Hall, the Camphill Community near Holt.
Last year the money raised was used to repair the roads around the community, which were in a poor state. Those who live and work at Camphill grow the most beautiful vegetables, bake delicious bread and cakes. They also rear cattle and sheep.
This year the money will go towards the creation of a shop in the Long Barn allowing the public to call in and buy a delicious range of organic products.
If you would like to attend the preview evening. please send a cheque made payable to CCEA, with a stamped addressed envelope and a note of the tickets you require to The Christmas Bazaar, c/o Whitehouse Farm, Woodbastwick, Norwich NR13 6HQ.