Foodie Friday: Three sweet treats to try at home
- Credit: Great British Chefs
This week the Great British Chefs provide three mouth-watering sweet dishes to satiate your sweet tooth this weekend.
The Great British Chefs have supplied three sweet recipes for you to try at home this weekend. The recipes are Shaun Rankin's vanilla cheesecake with blackberries and mint compote, Tom Kerridge's lemon posset with biscotti and Adam Stokes' dark chocolate and pumpkin seed brownies.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre