Foodie Friday: Three sweet treats to try at home
- Credit: Great British Chefs
This week the Great British Chefs provide three mouth-watering sweet dishes to satiate your sweet tooth this weekend.
The Great British Chefs have supplied three sweet recipes for you to try at home this weekend. The recipes are Shaun Rankin's vanilla cheesecake with blackberries and mint compote, Tom Kerridge's lemon posset with biscotti and Adam Stokes' dark chocolate and pumpkin seed brownies.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
You may also want to watch:
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant