Foodie Friday: Three sweet treats to sooth your chocolate cravings
- Credit: Archant
The Great British Chefs have provided three luxurious chocolate recipes to satisfy any chocoholic.
This week the Great British Chefs have provided three opulent chocolate recipes for you to try at home. The recipes they have provided are Vineet's Bhatia Chocolate-mandarin kheer, Robert Thompson's Chocolate and chilli tart with crème fraîche and lime, and Bruno Loubet's Hot Chocolate Souffle.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every fortnight to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park