Foodie Friday: Three spicy curry recipes to warm you up this weekend
- Credit: Archant
With the drop in temperatures, and the rise in wind speeds, what better way to warm yourself up this weekend than with a curry?
This week the Great British Chefs have provided three spicy options to keep yourself warm this weekend. Instead of forking out for a take-away curry, try one of these recipes instead. They are Matthew Tomkinson's Massaman duck curry, Simon Hulstone's Curried chicken Kiev with squash sag aloo, and Alfred Prasad's Monkfish curry.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals