Foodie Friday: Three autumnal warmers to help ease you into winter
- Credit: The Great British Chefs
This week the Great British Chefs provide three hearty recipes to help warm you up this autumn.
This week's recipes from the Great British Chefs are to help you transition from our fabulous summer into the cold of winter. The recipes are Marcello Tully's roasted vine tomato soup, Marcello Tully's pigeon breast with beetroot and crème fraîche, and Josh Eggleton's potato dauphinoise.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
You may also want to watch:
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 8 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country