Foodie Friday: Three autumnal warmers to help ease you into winter
- Credit: The Great British Chefs
This week the Great British Chefs provide three hearty recipes to help warm you up this autumn.
This week's recipes from the Great British Chefs are to help you transition from our fabulous summer into the cold of winter. The recipes are Marcello Tully's roasted vine tomato soup, Marcello Tully's pigeon breast with beetroot and crème fraîche, and Josh Eggleton's potato dauphinoise.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 6 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 10 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row