Foodie Friday: Do you know your apples?
- Credit: The Great British Chefs
As part of Norfolk Food and Drink Festival, there is an Apple Day and Orchard Fun Day in Swaffham, and in celebration of the versatile fruit the Great British Chefs have provided three gorgeous recipes.
This week the Great British Chefs have provided three beautiful apple-based recipes to show off one of our favourite fruits. The recipes they have provided are Galton Blackiston's grilled Norfolk sausages with crushed peas and onion marmalade, William Drabble's Roasted John Dory with mussels, celeriac, apples and chive, and Galton Blackiston's pastry layers with wild mushrooms, Norfolk asparagus and blue cheese dressing.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms