Foodie Friday: Celebrate National Fishing Week with the Great British Chefs
- Credit: Archant
As you may, or may not, be aware August is National Fishing Month, so to celebrate the Great British Chefs have provided 3 fabulous fish recipes for you to try at home.
This weeks' recipes are Adam Bennett's citrus cured salmon, Dominic Chapman's seared mackerel, and Matthew Tomkinson's cod with pork belly.
Click on the links at the top right of the page to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 9 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 10 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.