Foodie Friday: Beautiful blackberry recipes to tantalise the taste buds
- Credit: The Great British Chefs
The great British blackberry is currently in season, so why not treat yourself to a beautiful three course meal showcasing the truly brilliant countryside staple.
The Great British chefs have created three stunning recipes for you to try at home this weekend. They are Chris Horridge's wild pigeon, William Drabble's roast grouse and Kevin Mangeolles' blackberry parfait.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 5 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 6 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 9 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles