Excitement builds as Norwich Beer Festival to return later this month
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Beer Festival organisers are "looking forward to seeing friends and familiar faces" at this year's edition of the festival, after the event was postponed in 2020.
The festival, run by CAMRA, will return to The Halls from Monday, October 25 to Sunday, October 30, offering real ale, cider, perry and hot food.
At this year's event the Curiosity Bar and World Beer Bar will both return, with free entry for CAMRA members with a proof of membership.
The event is also partnering with charity Norfolk SEN Network this year.
Craig Harmer, festival organiser, said: "We all missed the festival in 2020 and are really excited to be opening the doors once again very soon.
You may also want to watch:
"We are looking forward to seeing friends and familiar faces, local brewers, returning customers, tradespeople and our fantastic volunteers. We also hope to see some new faces.
"Anyone new to the festival can speak to the volunteers who will be happy to explain the layout of the festival and give some useful beer or cider suggestions."
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life