Fry up blogger and Fupburger owner launches breakfast sauce nationwide
- Credit: Sauce Shop
A fry up blogger with thousands of followers and his own burger brand is enjoying sizzling success as he launches his first breakfast sauce.
Tom Shiers, from Halesworth, runs the Fry Up Police social media account with almost 200,000 followers across Facebook and Instagram celebrating the British staple.
He also owns successful burger brand Fupburger, which has restaurants inside The Dog House in Norwich and The Harbour Inn in Lowestoft, as well as a mobile unit.
He has now teamed up with Nottingham-based brand Sauce Shop, launched by Pam and James Digva in 2014, to create F.U. Sauce.
It takes the sweetness of tomato ketchup, tart tanginess of brown sauce and combines it with vodka and chipotle peppers.
Mr Shiers said: "To collaborate with the sauce gods of Sauce Shop on this project is amazing.
"While we believe this sauce is the ultimate fry-up companion, it really does go with everything."
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
It is available to buy online now on the Sauce Shop website.