Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A pizza company launched just eight months ago will soon be running the kitchen at three pubs in Norfolk and Waveney.
Dough at Deer was started by couple Jeff and Stacey Taylor in January at The Reindeer pub in Norwich.
After proving very popular, the 'Dough at' brand is expanding into two more pubs.
The first is The Stanford Arms in Lowestoft starting on October 1, which was taken on by Sir Toby's Beers in April.
The second is Ampersand Brew Co pub The Cap in Harleston, where it will be from October 8.
Mr Taylor, 47, said: "I love what Sir Toby's Beers do and they had a built-in pizza oven and wanted to team up together - it is a match made in heaven.
"At The Cap, we will also do flatbreads based around pub lunches like a Ploughman's and eventually do Sunday roast dishes like a Yorkshire pudding taco."
To help raise funds, Dough at Deer is running a supporter function through its app where you can get free credit.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 3 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 4 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 5 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 6 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 7 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Norwich hospital to stop inpatient visits after rising Covid cases
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns