Bakery owner, 25, moving to bigger premises after 'brilliant' first year
- Credit: Denise Bradley
The owner of a bakery launched during the pandemic is enjoying sweet success as she relocates to a larger premises due to high demand.
Jemima Wood, 25, from Drayton, opened Dollies Bakery in part of The Red Lion pub in Coltishall last October and it has proved very popular.
Due to its success, she took on unit 2b at Station Business Park in Hoveton in August to use as her kitchen.
She is now moving the retail side there too, with the new bakery opening on Wednesday, October 6.
It will offer a range of sourdoughs, sandwiches, pastries, doughnuts and coffee.
While she is leaving the Coltishall bakery on Saturday, October 2, it is set to become a café with a new tenant who will stock Miss Wood's pastries.
Miss Wood said: "It is brilliant, I couldn't ask for much more.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
"I've never run my own business before and have made the right decision to be in one place and keep getting better."
The new unit will be open Wednesday to Friday from 7am until sell out.
Follow @dolliesbakeryofficial on Instagram for updates.