Norwich pub puts on festive market for customers in run up to Christmas
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A city pub is looking to help those looking for that perfect festive gift by holding a Christmas Market.
The Gibraltar Gardens is welcoming customers back to the Heigham Street pub with an enticing festive market running every weekend up until Christmas.
Car booters as well as indoor sellers and outdoor sellers have been invited to take part in the event.
The Christmas Market, which started on December 5 will run until December 20.
Jason Carter, landlord, said he expected it to get busier as Christmas approaches.
He said: “It’s trying to get the community back together.
“We’re trying to encourage to come out, say hello again and start to feel safe walking about.”
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
The pub serves breakfasts between 9am and 11am with Christmas dinners from noon.
He said they would have a brass band playing from next weekend.
To find out more log onto the Gibraltar Gardens’ Facebook page.