Norwich pub puts on festive market for customers in run up to Christmas
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A city pub is looking to help those looking for that perfect festive gift by holding a Christmas Market.
The Gibraltar Gardens is welcoming customers back to the Heigham Street pub with an enticing festive market running every weekend up until Christmas.
Car booters as well as indoor sellers and outdoor sellers have been invited to take part in the event.
The Christmas Market, which started on December 5 will run until December 20.
Jason Carter, landlord, said he expected it to get busier as Christmas approaches.
He said: “It’s trying to get the community back together.
“We’re trying to encourage to come out, say hello again and start to feel safe walking about.”
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
The pub serves breakfasts between 9am and 11am with Christmas dinners from noon.
He said they would have a brass band playing from next weekend.
To find out more log onto the Gibraltar Gardens’ Facebook page.