Dozens order Grosvenor Fish Bar's Christmas dinner as it returns for 2021
- Credit: Archant
Despite it being over a month to go until Christmas Day, people in Norwich have been queuing up to tuck into Grosvenor Fish Bar's festive feast.
The award-winning fish and chip shop, located in Lower Goat Lane, brought back its Christmas dinner on Thursday (November 18) and by mid-afternoon around 40 people had already ordered it.
It will be available until at least the first week of January and includes a turkey sausage, chips, battered stuffing balls, gravy and cranberry sauce for £9.
The battered stuffing balls can also be bought separately, with three for £2.50, and you can also get alcohol including wine, spirits, beer, cider and mini bottles of prosecco.
Duane Dibartolomeo, who owns Grosvenor Fish Bar with partner Christian Motta, said: "It is very popular and it seems like everyone needs something to celebrate and the lights went up in Norwich earlier than ever."
You can also order for delivery through the Grosvenor Fish Bar website and Uber Eats.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia