Burlesque group Folly Mixtures to perform in Norwich at glitzy 1960s event
- Credit: Submitted
A glamorous new event in Norwich will showcase the talent of dance, cabaret and burlesque performers.
Mister Jack presents The Raspberry Cannoli Cabaret is set to take place on May 5 at OPEN, on Bank Plain in Norwich.
OPEN will be transformed into the venue of a 1960s Italian-American inspired speak easy, where ladies dazzle and wise guys meet.
UK 's most famous burlesque group, the Folly Mixtures, have been added to the roster of performances, with live music performed by the show's headliner, Ray Gelato and the Giants.
Folly Mixtures are set to impress audiences as they showcase fully choreographed burlesque routines and solo performances. Their showgirls have been nominated for Best Burlesque act three times in a row at The London Cabaret Awards.
You may also want to watch:
The Raspberry Cannoli Cabaret is the first series of Mister Jack's planned events in East Anglia for 2018 and comes after great demand and a sold out event in 2017.
Limited early bird price tickets are set to £20.18.
For more information visit opennorwich.org.uk
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park