Folk on the Pier festival fun in Cromer
A broad mixture of folk acts and entertainment as well as music fans are filling Cromer this weekend for the annual Folk on the Pier festival.
The popular event, in its 17th year, features musical groups and individuals who are playing at the iconic Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre.
As well as the main acts, musicians and spoken word events celebrating traditional dialects are happening at venues across the town for the free Folk on the Pier fringe festival.
Eastern Daily Press and North Norfolk News photographer Mark Bullimore captured some of the acts around the town who performed yesterday.
The main and fringe festivals finish tonight.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould