Folk on the Pier festival fun in Cromer
A broad mixture of folk acts and entertainment as well as music fans are filling Cromer this weekend for the annual Folk on the Pier festival.
The popular event, in its 17th year, features musical groups and individuals who are playing at the iconic Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre.
As well as the main acts, musicians and spoken word events celebrating traditional dialects are happening at venues across the town for the free Folk on the Pier fringe festival.
Eastern Daily Press and North Norfolk News photographer Mark Bullimore captured some of the acts around the town who performed yesterday.
The main and fringe festivals finish tonight.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk