Five things to do in Norwich tonight
- Credit: Archant
Looking for something to do in the city this evening? Here's a look at some of the events and activities that will be taking place.
• All Or Nothing: The Mod Musical
Event info: Written by Carol Harrison, All Or Nothing is a musical experience that celebrates famous Mod band, The Small Faces and features hit songs such as Lazy Sunday, Tin Soldier and Itchycoo Park.
Venue: Norwich Theatre Royal
Doors Open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £8.00 - £25.00
• Peter Pan
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
Event info: Limelight Theatre Company presents a musical retelling of Peter Pan, with a score written by Stiles and Drew. Relive your childhood with this new twist on the iconic tale of pirates, fairies and boys who just don't want to grow up.
Venue: Maddermarket Theatre
Doors Open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £12, concessions £10
• Escape The Fate + Fearless Vampire Killers + Painted Soul
Event info: American rock band, Escape the Fate will be performing in Norwich tonight as part of their European Hate Me tour. They will be joined by Fearless Vampire Killers, an alternative band originally from Beccles and Painted Soul a rock group from Lowestoft.
Venue: The Waterfront
Doors Open: 6.30pm
• Moon Duo + Lom
Event info: Moon Duo, a repeat-o rock music group from San Fransisco will be performing at Norwich Arts Centre tonight as part of their European tour. They will be supported by Lom, a Norfolk group who play an eclectic mix of instruments and home made contraptions covering both acoustic and electronic sounds.
Venue: Norwich Arts Centre
Doors Open: 8pm
Tickets: £15 advance, £17 on door
Odeon: 18:45 and 21:15
Vue: 20:05 and 21:45
Hollywood Cinema: 18:00 and 20:15
Odeon: 17:10, 18:10, 20:00 and 21:00
Hollywood Cinema: 18:00 and 20:30
Me Before You
Odeon: 17:40 and 20:40
Vue: 17:20, 19:55 and 21:55