WATCH: Five minutes with HyperFox for Enjoy Music More
- Credit: Oli Foster
Five minutes with HyperFox for Enjoy Music More.
Band Name: HyperFox
Date formed: 2017
Oli Foster (Vocals, Guitar, Samples)
You may also want to watch:
Max Mallett (Bass, Vocals)
Luke Sandell (Drums, Beats)
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
We have released four music videos, two EPS (Overdrive EP in 2018 and Long Live The King in 2019) and one album (Panther in 2018). We have also received radio play on BBC and nationwide stations as well as performing exciting energy driven shows at fantastic Norwich venues - including EPIC studios, The Waterfront and OPEN.
Upcoming Gigs: B2 in Norwich on Friday February 28, 2020.
Upcoming releases: We will be releasing our brand new five-track EP, Seeing is Believing in February 2020. We will also be releasing new music videos and much more!
Anything else you want to shout about: You can watch and listen to us on YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify and all other music streaming services! Check it out.