WATCH: Five minutes with Coronation Kings for Enjoy Music More
- Credit: Supplied by Paul Hale
Five minutes with Coronation Kings for Enjoy Music More.
Band Name: Coronation Kings
Date formed: Summer of 2018
You may also want to watch:
Richard Barrett - lead vocals and guitar
Mark Holmes - lead guitar and backing vocals
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
Frank Morrow - keyboards and backing vocals
John Hickleton- bass guitar
Paul Hale - drum and percussion
Achievements: We received Smart Radio's Album of the Year and have also had multiple other radio plays.
Upcoming Gigs: We are playing at The Room at Ocean Rooms in Gorleston-on-Sea on February 1, 2020.
Upcoming releases: Not an upcoming release but our debut album Cathel and Me came out in July 2019 which you can buy online or from HMV in Norwich.
Anything else you want to shout about: We will be playing a live session on Sue Marchant's show on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire on December 8.