Final preparations under way ahead of GoGoHares hopping into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
It's all GoGo as the final preparations are under way ahead of the GoGoHares hopping out onto the city and county's streets this Sunday.
After being three years in the planning, there is now just two days to go until the start of the GoGoHares trails being brought to Norwich and Norfolk by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
All the sculptures are now gathered at a secret hares headquarters as they get ready to take their places on the trails, and lots of festivities are being organised to celebrate their arrival.
Everyone is invited to join in with the official start of the trails outside The Forum, in Norwich, at 10am on Sunday. There will also be events taking place across the county on Sunday, including the moongazer hare Warden Willow arriving at Salhouse Broad by wherry at 12pm and celebrations at Woodfordes's Brewery, in Woodbastwick, from 12pm in honour of the hare GoGo Hareatio Nelson.
For more about GoGoHares, visit www.gogohares.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143