Final preparations under way ahead of GoGoHares hopping into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
It's all GoGo as the final preparations are under way ahead of the GoGoHares hopping out onto the city and county's streets this Sunday.
After being three years in the planning, there is now just two days to go until the start of the GoGoHares trails being brought to Norwich and Norfolk by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
All the sculptures are now gathered at a secret hares headquarters as they get ready to take their places on the trails, and lots of festivities are being organised to celebrate their arrival.
Everyone is invited to join in with the official start of the trails outside The Forum, in Norwich, at 10am on Sunday. There will also be events taking place across the county on Sunday, including the moongazer hare Warden Willow arriving at Salhouse Broad by wherry at 12pm and celebrations at Woodfordes's Brewery, in Woodbastwick, from 12pm in honour of the hare GoGo Hareatio Nelson.
For more about GoGoHares, visit www.gogohares.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach