Can you spot yourself in our photos from Nor-Con 2017?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Everyone from Daenerys from Game of Thrones to Scooby-Doo and his gang to Catwoman and Batman can be found at the Norfolk Showground this weekend.
Film TV and comic fans have been flocking to the venue dressed as their favourite characters for Nor-Con - the seventh Norfolk TV, Film and Comic Con.
Thousands attended the first day of the event on Saturday, and the Norfolk Showground Arena was awash with a kaleidoscope of characters from everything from Star Wars to Ghostbusters to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Spiderman.
Fans were also able to meet celebrity guests including Terry Molloy from Doctor Who, Chris Rankin and Nick Moran from Harry Potter, and Mark Dexter and Chris Barrie from Red Dwarf. There was also all manner of film, TV and comic displays and exhibits.
Mark Dean, organiser of Nor-Con, said he was delighted with how many people had attended the event and had gone to town with their outfits.
You may also want to watch:
'It's just gone skywards. It has just blown us away how popular it has been. The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. Everyone is soaking it up and smiling. It is just about having fun and enjoying yourselves, whether you like Harry Potter or Star Wars or some of the more obscure shows and films.'
Nor-Con is this year raising funds for Finnbar's Force, a charity set up in memory of five year old Finnbar Cork, from Hethersett, who died from a brain tumour. Finnbar's Force aims to help and support other children and families affected by brain tumours.
Nor-Con continues at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday (October 8) from 9am until 4pm. For more information, visit www.nor-con.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
Did you attend Nor-Con? See if you can spot yourself or a familiar face in our photos.