Festival Too announces this year’s line up, including singer Gabrielle
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts appearing at this year's festival in King's Lynn, it has been announced.
The event has brought free music and entertainment to the town centre for more than 30 years, and will this year take place between June 25 and July 9.
The Vamps (pictured), one of the country's most popular pop acts at the moment, are also set to perform as well as David Bowie tribute Aladdinsane.
Bridget Nurse, chair of the festival's committee, said: 'We have tried to book something for everyone.'
New this year will be a themed night titled 'Back in the Day' on Friday, July 1 and will feature Kym Mazelle, Phats and Small and Oddysey.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday July 3, the festival's 'Lazy Sunday' is being held in association with Armed Forces Day, with acts from the BBC Introducing scheme also performing.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts