Festival Too announces this year’s line up, including singer Gabrielle
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts appearing at this year's festival in King's Lynn, it has been announced.
The event has brought free music and entertainment to the town centre for more than 30 years, and will this year take place between June 25 and July 9.
The Vamps (pictured), one of the country's most popular pop acts at the moment, are also set to perform as well as David Bowie tribute Aladdinsane.
Bridget Nurse, chair of the festival's committee, said: 'We have tried to book something for everyone.'
New this year will be a themed night titled 'Back in the Day' on Friday, July 1 and will feature Kym Mazelle, Phats and Small and Oddysey.
On Sunday July 3, the festival's 'Lazy Sunday' is being held in association with Armed Forces Day, with acts from the BBC Introducing scheme also performing.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?