Feeder are bringing their Best Of Tour to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Welsh rock band Feeder are returning to Norwich.
Following a successful performance at The Nick Rayns LCR in 2016 alongside The Virginmarys, the band will be heading back to UEA on Thursday, March 8 2018.
The headline show will celebrate the recent release of their The Best Of Feeder compilation album, which features all the previous singles from their career, as well as a mini-album of new material called Arrow.
Formed in 1992, the duo comprised of Grant Nicholas and Taka Hirose, are known for songs such as Feeling a Moment, Buck Rogers and Just a Day.
To date they have released nine studio albums, three compilations, two EPs and 34 singles, spending a total of 181 weeks on the charts.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Feeder's The Best Of Tour cost £27.50 and will be available from Friday, Septmeber 15 at 9am.
For more information or to book tickets, visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens