Fee-fi-fo-fum - Cley panto Jack and the Beanstalk promises giant night of fun
- Credit: Archant
Squabbling villagers, haughty gentry, impish youngsters and eccentric locals feature in a contemporary take on that old favourite, Jack and the Beanstalk.
Cley Amateur Dramatic Society's (CADS) latest panto production features a colourful cast of characters alongside a galaxy of songs belted out with harmonic gusto.
Does Daisy the cow deserve her fate, how scary is the giant, can Jack get and keep the treasure, do the locals get their comeuppance?
All will be revealed during the show at Cley Village Hall from Thursday, February 2 to Saturday, February 4.
The pantomime is written and produced by Sheila Rudgley and directed by John Garner
You may also want to watch:
Performances start 8pm, with a Saturday matinée at 3pm.
Tickets, £8 adults and £3 children, are available from Made in Cley on 01263 740134, online at www.cley-panto.co.uk or on the door.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?