Fee-fi-fo-fum - Cley panto Jack and the Beanstalk promises giant night of fun
- Credit: Archant
Squabbling villagers, haughty gentry, impish youngsters and eccentric locals feature in a contemporary take on that old favourite, Jack and the Beanstalk.
Cley Amateur Dramatic Society's (CADS) latest panto production features a colourful cast of characters alongside a galaxy of songs belted out with harmonic gusto.
Does Daisy the cow deserve her fate, how scary is the giant, can Jack get and keep the treasure, do the locals get their comeuppance?
All will be revealed during the show at Cley Village Hall from Thursday, February 2 to Saturday, February 4.
The pantomime is written and produced by Sheila Rudgley and directed by John Garner
You may also want to watch:
Performances start 8pm, with a Saturday matinée at 3pm.
Tickets, £8 adults and £3 children, are available from Made in Cley on 01263 740134, online at www.cley-panto.co.uk or on the door.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach