Family fun days out in Cromer, Antingham and Edingthorpe
- Credit: Archant
A trio of fairs, family fun days and flower festivals will be held this weekend.
On Saturday August 2, Mr Schnorby's Pet Supplies in Cromer will be holding a fourth anniversary fun day outside the High Street store.
On the same day Antingham Village Hall will be holding its first fete between 10am-4pm.
It will be opened by magician Roy Davenport and attractions will include owls and birds of prey and traditional games.
A flower festival will be held at All Saints' Church, Edingthorpe, on Saturday August 2 and Sunday August 3 from 11am-5pm.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 6 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 10 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash