Family fun days out in Cromer, Antingham and Edingthorpe
- Credit: Archant
A trio of fairs, family fun days and flower festivals will be held this weekend.
On Saturday August 2, Mr Schnorby's Pet Supplies in Cromer will be holding a fourth anniversary fun day outside the High Street store.
On the same day Antingham Village Hall will be holding its first fete between 10am-4pm.
It will be opened by magician Roy Davenport and attractions will include owls and birds of prey and traditional games.
A flower festival will be held at All Saints' Church, Edingthorpe, on Saturday August 2 and Sunday August 3 from 11am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school