Queen, The Killers and Red Hot Chili Peppers to play Norwich...well, sort of
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A music festival which boasts big name tribute acts is returning to Norwich.
Fake Festival will be returning to Eaton Park in Norwich for 2019 after a successful UK tour last year.
The event, which will see a line-up of professional tribute acts of bands including Queen, The Killers, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kasabian and Green Day will take place on Saturday, May 11 between 11.45am and 11pm.
The festival's website said: 'Norwich! Wow - you totally rocked your first ever Fake Fest, you can really party! So impressed, we just had to return this year.'
As well as the bands, which Fake Festival describe as 'almost the real deal', there will be a licensed bar and food stalls in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird adult tickets are on sale now for £25 each, and a young person early ticket costs £17.50.
For a full list of ticket prices and to find out more visit the event's website here.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?