Queen, The Killers and Red Hot Chili Peppers to play Norwich...well, sort of
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A music festival which boasts big name tribute acts is returning to Norwich.
Fake Festival will be returning to Eaton Park in Norwich for 2019 after a successful UK tour last year.
The event, which will see a line-up of professional tribute acts of bands including Queen, The Killers, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kasabian and Green Day will take place on Saturday, May 11 between 11.45am and 11pm.
The festival's website said: 'Norwich! Wow - you totally rocked your first ever Fake Fest, you can really party! So impressed, we just had to return this year.'
As well as the bands, which Fake Festival describe as 'almost the real deal', there will be a licensed bar and food stalls in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird adult tickets are on sale now for £25 each, and a young person early ticket costs £17.50.
For a full list of ticket prices and to find out more visit the event's website here.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 9 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us