Exhibition of mini prints by East Anglian artists
An exhibition of mini prints by East Anglian artists is currently on show in Norwich.
The Hahnemühle Mini Print Exhibition, featuring more than 450 pictures selected from submissions by 150 East Anglian artists and printmakers, is at Nunnsyard Gallery, in St Augustines Street, until Monday.
The exhibition of unique mini-prints, each measuring just 10cm by 10cm, was launched last year in Aldeburgh, and is this year is going on tour to Norwich, Cambridge and Halesworth.
It has been created, curated and presented by Lesley Jackson of Red Dort Art Consultancy and sponsored by paper-maker Hahnemühle which has a base in Carleton Forehoe.
The exhibition’s Best in Show award was given to Mai Osawa for her etching Chichester Cross.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is at Nunnsyard Gallery, in St Augustines Street, Norwich until 3pm on Monday, October 23.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son