Exhibition gives art fans a preview of Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios 2018
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Art fans can this week enjoy a sneak preview of what is in store at this year's Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios event.
The Forum, in Norwich, is currently hosting a special NNOS Central Taster Exhibition, ahead of more than 420 artists across the county throwing open their doors to the public and taking part in the 24th Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios from May 26 until June 10.
The Forum exhibition - which runs until Thursday - features work by more than 160 of the artists and it includes an array of paintings, sculptures and more.
The Central Taster Exhibition is one of a number of events taking place in the run up to this year's NNOS. Other preview exhibitions are taking place at: Norwich Theatre Royal (April 25-July 9); Wayland Dragonfly Gallery, Watton (May 18-20); The Burston Crown, Burston (April 30-June 9) and The Old Workshop Gallery, Corpusty (May 12-June 10).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch