Exhibition gives art fans a preview of Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios 2018
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Art fans can this week enjoy a sneak preview of what is in store at this year's Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios event.
The Forum, in Norwich, is currently hosting a special NNOS Central Taster Exhibition, ahead of more than 420 artists across the county throwing open their doors to the public and taking part in the 24th Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios from May 26 until June 10.
The Forum exhibition - which runs until Thursday - features work by more than 160 of the artists and it includes an array of paintings, sculptures and more.
The Central Taster Exhibition is one of a number of events taking place in the run up to this year's NNOS. Other preview exhibitions are taking place at: Norwich Theatre Royal (April 25-July 9); Wayland Dragonfly Gallery, Watton (May 18-20); The Burston Crown, Burston (April 30-June 9) and The Old Workshop Gallery, Corpusty (May 12-June 10).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140