Exclusive big screen documentary highlights Fashion Week success
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive screening of the Norwich Fashion Week 2014 documentary was shown on the big screen at Fusion in the Forum.
The documentary, produced by students from the University of East Anglia during Norwich Fashion Week in March, was screened in front of city centre retailers and businesses.
The evening included an exhibition of models wearing outfits from the Costume and Textile Association and Norwich designers and makers including Hannah Smith, Marian Eve Williams and Cocoon, a fashion label set up by City College Norwich fashion and textile students.
The digital screen also showed footage from The Designers Show and Fashion Excess and photographs from the week.
Emma Harrowing, who chairs Norwich Fashion Week, said the evening was organised to give retailers and businesses the chance to see just a snapshot of what the annual event is all about.
'Norwich Fashion Week always causes a buzz in Norwich when the week takes place in March, so we want to show retailers and businesses how they can get involved with the event and how Norwich Fashion Week can benefit their business,' said Ms Harrowing.
'The evening has already attracted potential sponsors, and retailers, photographers, models and designers are contacting the Norwich Fashion Week board members to see how they can be part of the week that celebrates fashion and style in Norfolk.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 5 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
'It looks like Norwich Fashion Week in March 2015 will be bigger and better than before.'
If you are interested in becoming a Norwich Fashion Week sponsor, or you would like to get involved with the week contact Rachel Stevenson or Daisy Simpson at Jungle PR, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org