Everything you need to know about Norfolk Britain’s Got Talent finalists Jack and Tim Goodacre
- Credit: PA
Father-and-son singing duo Jack and Tim Goodacre will compete in the final of Britain's Got Talent.
In their audition, performing their song The Lucky Ones, they were given the golden buzzer by judge Simon Cowell, which put them straight through to the live shows.
And, after performing another song they had written - Big Wide World - in the semi-final, they were voted in the top three most popular acts by the public.
Votes from Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden sent the pair through to the final.
You may also want to watch:
But who are the pair and where have you seen them before? Here's everything you need to know:
Who are Jack and Tim Goodacre?
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Tim Goodacre, 44, and Jack Goodacre, 12, are a father and son from Eccles near Attleborough.
The pair are a familiar sight in Norwich where they often perform on the streets, Jack has previously been hailed as the city's youngest busker.Jack already has a number of musical achievements under his belt, despite his young age, while his dad works as a singer/songwriter and music producer.
What else has Jack done?
As well as taking part in Britain's Got Talent, Jack has also appeared on The Voice Kids where he was coached by McFly star Danny Jones and more recently been performing as Zack Mooneyham in Andrew Lloyd Webber's West End adaptation of School of Rock.
The youngster has released several original songs on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, Google Play and Tidal, including Do It Like I Do and Brightside.
Where can I find out more about them?
You can follow Jack here: