European Union Chamber Orchestra in Yarmouth
Stephen PullingerThe final date in the Great Yarmouth international concert series is on Tuesday when the European Union Chamber Orchestra visits the Hippodrome.Stephen Pullinger
The final date in the Great Yarmouth international concert series is on Tuesday when the European Union Chamber Orchestra visits the Hippodrome.
Joining them as soloist for the concert at 7.30pm will be world-renowned pianist Freddy Kempf, who is vice-president of the King's Lynn Festival.
The programme begins with Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and continues with a performance of the composer's Piano Concerto No.14. The concert will also include Barber's Adagio for Strings and Haydn's Symphony No 49 - La Passione.
Tickets are priced between �6 and �28 and are available from the Hippodrome on 01493-844172, Theatre Royal, Norwich, on 01603-630000 or Yarmouth Tourist Information 01493-846346. Tickets can also be booked online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner