Learn how to live an environmentally-friendly lifestyle at Swaffham fair
- Credit: Archant
A fair in Swaffham will provide people with advice and information on how to live a more environmentally-friendly lifestyle.
The Green Easter Fair will feature a guest speaker, food and craft stalls, as well as family-friendly activities.
It takes place at the Green Britain Centre, on Turbine Way, on Saturday, March 31, from 10am to 4pm.
The fair is being organised by Victoria Walters, founder of Healthy You, Healthy Planet.
She said: 'The fair will be a fun day out for the family, giving you plenty of ideas to make your life greener, and to buy cruelty-free, organic and recycled or upcycled goods.'
You may also want to watch:
Mark Soundie, from the charity The Ministry of Building Innovation and Education (MOBIE), will give a talk on the day.
There will also be face painting for children and a showing of Dr Seuss's The Lorax.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
For more information visit the Facebook page Healthy You, Healthy Planet.