Electronic sounds direct from Italy
Italian dance music creator Koolmorf plays an exclusive set at Mustard in Norwich this Thursday, flying in especially for the date.
Koolmorf Widesen's bleepy and slightly creepy electronic music also comes with live instruments and live visuals. He has released on A-noise Records.
Also playing at Mustard is Super Collider programmer EN, bringing some new IDM/dubstep/breakcore with him from Bristol.
Amen-tal and Harmitage DJs fill the rest of the slots over two floors.
Amen-tal's latest sampler CD (number 8) will be handed out free on entry.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 4 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 5 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding
- 8 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 9 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 10 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
The night runs from 8pm to 3am, entry £3 before 10pm, £4 after.