Has Ed Sheeran secretly got married?
- Credit: Archant
Popstar Ed Sheeran has fuelled rumours that he has secretly tied the knot to his fiance - after he turned up to the Brit Awards wearing a ring.
The singer-songwriter, 27, is engaged to fiancee Cherry Seaborn.
But there is now speculation that the pair have secretly tied the knot.
Mr Sheeran kept his fans guessing when he walked the red carpet at London's O2 Arena with what appeared to be a silver or platinum band on his wedding finger.
Fans posted messages on social media asking whether the star had walked down the aisle already.
You may also want to watch:
One said on Twitter: 'Am I late to the party? Or did Ed get married? I thought he was just engaged but he has a ring on?'
'I see the ring again, Ed,' tweeted another fan, adding an eye emoji.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
The Shape Of You singer announced his engagement last month in a post on Instagram.
He shared a photograph of the couple together and wrote: 'Got myself a fiance just before new year. We are very happy and in love, and our cats are chuffed as well xx.'