Has Ed Sheeran secretly got married?
- Credit: Archant
Popstar Ed Sheeran has fuelled rumours that he has secretly tied the knot to his fiance - after he turned up to the Brit Awards wearing a ring.
The singer-songwriter, 27, is engaged to fiancee Cherry Seaborn.
But there is now speculation that the pair have secretly tied the knot.
Mr Sheeran kept his fans guessing when he walked the red carpet at London's O2 Arena with what appeared to be a silver or platinum band on his wedding finger.
Fans posted messages on social media asking whether the star had walked down the aisle already.
You may also want to watch:
One said on Twitter: 'Am I late to the party? Or did Ed get married? I thought he was just engaged but he has a ring on?'
'I see the ring again, Ed,' tweeted another fan, adding an eye emoji.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
The Shape Of You singer announced his engagement last month in a post on Instagram.
He shared a photograph of the couple together and wrote: 'Got myself a fiance just before new year. We are very happy and in love, and our cats are chuffed as well xx.'