Easter fun across north Norfolk woodland beauty spots and attractions
- Credit: Archant
Easter activities for all the family are being staged at a range of woodland sites in north Norfolk.
Egg trails are being held at Pretty Corner Woods on
Thursday April 7 from 10am to 2pm and Bacton Wood near North Walsham on Thursday April 9 from 10am to 1pm.
The countryside events, organised by North Norfolk District Council, will take place along with a host of sport activities - from netball and trampolining to rifle shooting and KMX Go Kart Racing - across the district which are running until Thursday April 9.
For further information call Colin (sports events) on 07917 834960 or Annie (countryside events) on 07920576634.
You may also want to watch:
Cromer's RNLI Henry Blogg Museum is holding a Big Fish Flap over the Easter weekend, when visitors can make their own cardboard or paper fish and race them for fun.
The sessions are 10am to 4pm on April 2, 3 and 4.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 9 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
For further details, contact the museum on 01263 511294.
And Cromer's Amazona Zoo is showcasing its new outdoor jumping pillows, tarantula spider house and guinea pig village at Easter.
Visit www.amazonazoo.co.uk, or call 01263 510741.