East Runton Fun Day returns this month after 20-year break
East Runton's first fun day in 20 years will be taking place on Sunday, August 26.
The event has been organised by Sadie Caudwell, of Buxton Road, and will feature a host of family friendly attractions.
There will be performances from majorettes, a ferret show and race, a BMX show from Cromer Skatepad, a dog show and a grand raffle, including vouchers for Cromer's Red Lion Hotel, Mundesley's Manor Hotel and Splash in Sheringham.
Younger visitors will be able to enjoy entertainment from Razz the Clown and Auntie Pearl, a children's nursery rhyme fancy dress and a seaside hats competition and Punch and Judy.
Other attractions include stalls, a car boot sale and an all day hog roast.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Caudwell said: 'We've got so much happening and we will be rounding the day off with a balloon race to end it.
'There is something for the whole family to enjoy.'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
All proceeds raised from the event will be shared between the East Anglian Air Ambulance, Cromer Skatepad and East Runton playing field.
Cromer town mayor Gwen Smith will officially open the fun day at East Runton's football pitch, on High Street, at 10am.
For more information or if you would like to book a stall or car boot pitch telephone Mrs Caudwell on 01263 511697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.