East Runton Fun Day returns this month after 20-year break
East Runton's first fun day in 20 years will be taking place on Sunday, August 26.
The event has been organised by Sadie Caudwell, of Buxton Road, and will feature a host of family friendly attractions.
There will be performances from majorettes, a ferret show and race, a BMX show from Cromer Skatepad, a dog show and a grand raffle, including vouchers for Cromer's Red Lion Hotel, Mundesley's Manor Hotel and Splash in Sheringham.
Younger visitors will be able to enjoy entertainment from Razz the Clown and Auntie Pearl, a children's nursery rhyme fancy dress and a seaside hats competition and Punch and Judy.
Other attractions include stalls, a car boot sale and an all day hog roast.
Mrs Caudwell said: 'We've got so much happening and we will be rounding the day off with a balloon race to end it.
'There is something for the whole family to enjoy.'
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
All proceeds raised from the event will be shared between the East Anglian Air Ambulance, Cromer Skatepad and East Runton playing field.
Cromer town mayor Gwen Smith will officially open the fun day at East Runton's football pitch, on High Street, at 10am.
For more information or if you would like to book a stall or car boot pitch telephone Mrs Caudwell on 01263 511697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.