Dust off your shoulder pads! DJ Sara Cox to host 80s night in Norwich
- Credit: James Bass
Grab your leg warmers and get ready to get into the groove.
DJ and BBC Radio 2 presenter Sara Cox will be heading to Norwich with her new show, Just Can't Get Enough 80s.
The event is set to take place at Open on Saturday, February 3 from 9pm.
Sara said: 'I can't wait to throw a massive 80s party, playing all the best tunes from THE best decade of music.
'I want people to gather together a gang of their most fun friends and dress up as the ultimate 80s crew for an unforgettable night of dancing and daftness. We'll truly prove (to misquote Cyndi Lauper) that girls (and boys) just wanna have fun!'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now and cost £15 plus a booking fee.
Entry is for 18 years and over and proof of age will be required.
For more information visit opennorwich.org
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 3 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 4 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 7 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 10 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent