Dream come true for Wizard of Oz fan Hana Stewart in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A magical musical road trip panto is the highlight of Sheringham Little Theatre's newly-released winter line-up.
A professional cast will chart the colourful tale of The Wizard of Oz, headed by Hana Stewart as Dorothy.
The 22-year-old. from Wimbledon, has family in Sheringham and visited the theatre as a child.
She said: 'I saw the panto one Christmas, so appearing in the show feels so special to me. I cannot wait to spend this Christmas in Kansas.'
Munchkin children are being drawn from local dance schools, and auditions will be held in early September for the chorus line of farmhands and villagers.
You may also want to watch:
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'The Wizard of Oz is such a lovely story, but is not a regular traditional panto – so we look forward to doing something just a little bit different.'
The shows run from December 9 to January 1. Tickets via the box-office on 01263 822347.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk