Don Broco to bring new tour to Norwich
- Credit: Kane Layland
British rock band Don Broco have announced they are going to be returning to Norwich on their new tour.
The four-piece who hail from Bedford, will be performing at The Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia on Monday, February 12, 2018.
Comprised of Rob Damiani, Simon Delaney, Tom Doyle and Matt Donnelly, the band is best known for tracks such as Money Power Fame, Thug Workout and Superlove.
Their tour news follows the release of their latest single, T-Shirt Song, taken from their forthcoming third album, Technology.
The album is due for release on February 2 through SharpTone records.
You may also want to watch:
Don Broco last visited the city in August 2016, when they performed over two nights at Open on Bank Plain.
Tickets for Don Broco plus special guests at The Nick Rayns LCR are on sale now, prided at £20 plus a £2 booking fee.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall