Are you a fan of Salvage Hunters? It’s heading to Norfolk soon
- Credit: Archant
A special episode of Discovery Network's award-winning Salvage Hunters will be filmed in Norfolk.
And producer Anna Stevenson wants likely people and businesses to apply to be on the show.
She said: 'It's a great opportunity to promote Norfolk as well as celebrate its history and heritage.'
Salvage Hunters follows antiques expert Drew Pritchard as he travels around the UK to prestigious, interesting, and historic places hunting out and buying quirky and unusual objects no longer wanted by their owners.
Now in its 13th series and airing to over one million people in the UK and millions more in 30 countries worldwide the show celebrates British heritage and antiques.
A member of the show's research team will be heading to Norfolk soon to carry out a recce.
Anyone who wants to be on the show should call 020 3179 0092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge