National Curry Week 2017: What does your favourite curry say about you?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Ever wondered what your favourite curry says about you? Well, Wren Kitchens have got you covered.
It's National Curry Week, and to kick the week off we've got a fun little activity.
Whether you've decided on a personal favourite curry, or are still yet to choose, Norwich kitchen retail specialists Wren Kitchens have compiled a detailed guide to what each flavour says about your personality.
So, which one are you? Are you the same curry as your friends and family? More importantly, is it correct? Spark some debate and get down to your own local curry-house tonight.
Visit Wren Kitchen's blog for more information about National Curry week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople