Dirty Dancing show coming to Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
A Strictly Come Dancing champion, a former Conservative politician and top tribute acts will be some of the highlights at the Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre this year.
One the live shows will be A Night of Dirty Dancing, which will be performed
on Saturday March 28 at 8pm.
The tribute show is based on the 1987 American romantic coming-of-age drama film starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
A Night of Dirty Dancing will feature all the songs from the film including Be My Baby, Hungry Eyes, Big Girls Don't Cry, Love Man and I've Had the Time of My Life.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £20 and to book call the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com
To have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the show answer buy a copy of today's North Norfolk News to enter a competition.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 10 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid