Did you miss out on tickets for Take That at Norwich City’s Carrow Road? Should they add a second date?
- Credit: supplied by DawBell
Are you heartbroken after failing to get tickets for the Take That concert at Carrow Road in Norwich next June?
Well, past history means all hope may not be lost - with the possibility that the three-strong outfit could add a second date at Norwich City's stadium.
When the tour dates were first announced, Norwich, Swansea and Dublin had one date each. Dublin has since had a second date added - a practice that is not uncommon for Take That tours, as organisers respond to demand.
Extra dates were also added in London, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham.
The Carrow Road gig on June 16 is as good as a sell-out, with just a few executive tickets left. And the fact that it is the final date of Take That's tour means there is space to double up.
You may also want to watch:
More than 30,000 people will fill the Canaries' ground when Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald head to the city as part of their Wonderland Live tour.
The last time Carrow Road had that many people in the stadium was on April 9, 1977 when Norwich City lost to Ipswich 0-1. Some 31,088 people watched the match.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
Take That are well known for elaborate live shows, and organisers have said the 2017 tour will 'bring fans their most exciting live experience to date'.
? Did you miss out on tickets? Add your comment below, tweet @edp24 or comment at facebook.com/edp24